To help reward their AAdvantage member, American Airlines is launching the new Economy Web Special promotion! Award flight start from 5,000 miles one-way for select routes only. Currently, there are only 6 routes and special pricing starts on January 8, 2019. Mark your calendars and check out the routes available to plan your next trip! These flights usually cost 7,500 miles but with this promotion you can save up to 2,500 miles!
American Airlines Economy Web Special Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Flights from 5,000 Miles (Select Routes Only)
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) — Wichita (ICT)
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) — Corpus Christi (CRP)
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) — Brownsville South Padre Island (BRO)
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) — McAllen (MFE)
- Phoenix (PHX) — Long Beach (LGB)
- Charlotte (CLT) — Orlando-Melbourne (MLB)
- Expiration: Starting from January 8, 2019
- Availability: Select flight routes
- Terms & Conditions: Special pricing kicks of on January 8, 2019.
Flights from 5,000 Miles:
- Head to American Airlines starting on January 8, 2019
- Browse through the select routes
- Get routes starting at 5,000+ miles!
Thinking about making a trip? Then be sure to check out the American Airlines Economy Web Special starting January 8, 2019. Get one-way flights from 5,000 miles, please note that there are currently only 6 select routes. Flights are from Dallas, Pheonix and Charlotte. If you’re interested in saving on your next flight, mark your calendar for when this promotion goes live. Check out more ways to Save Money with Bonus Points and Miles, here on HMB!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)