If you own or owned a toilet equipped with a Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure-Assist Flushing System, you may be eligible to claim money from the class action settlement, you could be eligible for compensation. The terms of the Flushmate Toilet System Class Action Lawsuit, alleges the company sold a defective product that causes toilets to explode. It further accuses that Sloan Valve Company manufactured and sold Flushmate Systems that may unexpectedly leak and/or burst. The Flushmate System was installed in certain toilets manufactured by American Standard, Crane, Ecotech, Eljer, Gerber, Kohler, Mancesa, Mansfield, Orion, St. Thomas, Universal Rundle, Vitra, Vitromex and Western Pottery. Make sure to complete and submit your claim form online or post marked by September 24, 2016.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM: Earn up to $500 when you open a new Chase Business Complete CheckingSM account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Business Checking: Earn up to $750 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code Q2AFL23 and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 30, 2023. Member FDIC.
Apply Now---U.S. Bank Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $1,000 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 30 days of account opening. The $1,000 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
Flushmate Toilet System Class Action Lawsuit:
- Flushmate Toilet System Class Action Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/24/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All persons who owns or owned a toilet equipped with a Flushmate system manufactured between Oct. 14, 1997 and June 30, 2009. To see if yours does, lift the china lid of your toilet fixture and locate the serial number located on the label on top of the Flushmate System. The manufacturing date code range must fall between 101497 and 063009 to be eligible to file a claim.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. At least $50 for the first Flushmate Toilet and $25 for each additional Flushmate Toilet located at the same Property address.
- Proof of Purchase: Submit copies of your invoices or receipts with your claim. However, you may still submit a claim without this documentation as long as you provide the System serial number or other proof of ownership.
- Case Name & Number: United Desert Charities, et al. v. Sloan Valve Company, et al., Case No. 2:12-cv-06878, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member, head to the Flushmate Toilet System Class Action Claim Form.
- Fill out and print a Claim Form to mail to the Claims Administrator. For more information call toll-free 1-877-412-5277.
- Flushmate Claims Administrator
- P.O. Box 1272
- Lancaster, CA 93584
- September 24, 2016 – You must mail your completed paper Claim Form postmarked no later than September 24, 2016.
The manufacturer of the Flushmate toilet flushing system has agreed to pay $18 million to resolve multiple class action lawsuits. The Flushmate class action settlement does not involve claims of personal injury, only property damage. If you own or owned a toilet equipped with a Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure-Assist Flushing System, you may be eligible to claim money from the class action settlement, Flushmate Toilet System Class Action Lawsuit. File a claim today to receive your portion of the $18 million settlement. Be sure to submit before the 9/24/2016 deadline to be considered for compensation. Take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|