Bookable on Priceline, get cheap Round Trip Flights from Chicago to Beijing, China for only $493 when you book from May through December 2016, excluding the summer months. You can get this great low fare when you book with American Airlines. Book on Priceline today you’ll have until 11:29 pm tomorrow to make any cancellations. That’s a better policy than when you book direct with some carriers. Be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Priceline Round Trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Buy Cheap Round Trip Flights Chicago to Beijing, China for only $493 round trip when you book with American Airlines via Priceline.
- Valid: You’ll find the lowest fares most of May through the end of the year excluding summer months.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get ORD – PEK Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, you’ll see these rates for May through December (excludes Summer months). You can see that the weekdays and Saturdays have the best rates.
- The best prices are available via American Airlines, the closest I’ve found on other carriers start at $160 or more per round trip fares on Air China.
- Use Chase Sapphire Preferred to pay for your ticket, rental & lodging to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Round Trip Flights from Chicago to Beijing, China for only $493. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: Saturday, October 29 – Friday, November 4 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.