Coppermark Bank, headquartered in Oklahoma City, is the 9th largest bank in the state of Oklahoma. It’s also the 510st largest bank in the US. It was established nearly 50 years ago and boasts 12 locations, serving residents in Oklahoma and Texas. Coppermark Bank has a 4-star health rating. Their employees serve as volunteers for community organizations such as The American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women’s heart health awareness, Junior Achievement, Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation’s Veterans Initiative, United Way, March of Dimes, Alzheimer’s Association and the Salvation Army.
Coppermark Bank is offering a reward checking account called FREE High-Interest Checking with 4% APY for members who meet the following eligibilities per cycle on an account balance of $25,000 and under:
- Sign up to receive Coppermark Bank eStatements.
- A valid email address and ability to receive electronic notification is required.
- Minimum of 16 posted POS debit card transactions (PIN or signature based) for the purchase of goods or services.
- One ACH credit (for example, direct deposit).
The checking account offers the following features:
- Interest paid on all balances (click here to view rates)
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance
- ATM surcharges refunded up to $25.00 monthly
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Debit Card with Visa® Extras
- Free 24-Hour Automated Information Line
- Up to 1/2% discount on personal loans with automatic payment from your Coppermark account
- Free Coppermark Bank ATM transactions
In a nutshell, the APY rate is 4% on an account balance of $25,000 or less. An account holding MORE than $25,000 is .10%. This appears to be a typical reward checking account in many ways, except for the 16 debit card purchases a month requirement. The average reward checking account usually requires only 10. It appears a branch visit is required to open an account. Branches are located in only Oklahoma City and in Dallas, Texas.
Coppermark Bank has been FDIC-insured since 1963 , Certificate # 18957. They have locations in Oklahoma in Oklahoma City, Edmond and Norman. Their Texas branches are in north Dallas and Plano. Stop by today to get FREE High-Interest Checking with 4% APY.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points plus a 30% off promo code after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.