For anyone who purchased Pure Health or Genesis Today green coffee bean extract weight loss supplements between the dates of 4/1/12 and 6/30/13, then you are eligible for a potential award from the FTC Green Coffee Bean Extract Supplement Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Pure Health and Lindsey Ducan falsely advertised the weight-loss benefits of green coffee bean extract. FTC claimed that their supplement could cause consumers to lose 17 pounds and 16 percent of their body fat in just 12 weeks without exercising or dieting. To avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation, FTC has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 8/15/2016 to receive your potential award!
FTC Class Action Lawsuit:
- FTC Green Coffee Bean Extract Supplements Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/15/16
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who purchased Pure Health or Genesis Today green coffee bean extract weight loss supplements between April 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013 are eligible to file a claim.
- Estimated Amount: Full or Partial Refund
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, Claimants must indicate the store from which they purchased the supplements and the amount they paid for the products.
- Case Name & Number: Federal Trade Commission v. Genesis Today, et al., Case No. 1:15-cv-00062, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the FTC Green Coffee Bean Extract Supplements Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form and see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form by providing your information.
- File a claim by 8/15/16 to receive a potential award!
If you have ever purchased Pure Health or Genesis Today green coffee bean extract weight loss supplements then you are entitled to a potential award from the FTC Green Coffee Bean Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, FTC falsely advertised their fat loss supplement claiming that one can loose 17 pounds in 12 weeks with no exercise whats so ever. FTC denies the acts of wrongdoings, but they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 8/15/16 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.