For individuals that had difficulty accessing their funds from their prepaid debit cards from January 1, 2010 to August 31, 2016 by NetSpend, you are eligible for a potential award from the NetSpend Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, users of NetSpend’s prepaid debit cards have had delayed or blocked access to their fund when NetSpend promotes their service as a quick way to store and immediately access funds. NetSpend agrees to a $53 million settlement fund in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, you should have received an email by NetSpend on June 9, 2017, and you have until October 7, 2017 to request for a refund.
NetSpend Prepaid Cards Lawsuit:
- NetSpend Refund Site
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/07/17
- Who’s Eligible: Customers of NetSpend between January 1, 2010 to August 31 who have purchased a prepaid debit card by NetSpend, had difficulty accessing their funds immediately or in a timely manner without delays or getting blocked.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Those effected should submit info requested in the notice settlement received. If not email NetSpend@ftc.gov.
- Case Name & Number: Federal Trade Commission v. NetSpend Corp., Case No. 1:16-cv-04203-AT, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the NetSpend Refund Site.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 7, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that had their subscriptions accelerated for an inadequately disclosed premium edition magazine, you are eligible for a potential award from the NetSpend Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, NetSpend agrees to the $53 million settlement fund. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 7, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.