If you lived near the GE Appliance Park which caught on fire on April 3, 2015 you may be eligible for a potential award from the GE Appliance Park Fire Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the fire which lasted for 3 days, released ash, smoke, and soot into the surrounding neighborhoods allegedly causing property damage. In addition, local fire officials ordered persons near the fire to shelter in place for around 48 hours and once the order was lifted, clean up took several days. Derby Industries has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid ongoing litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by January 16, 2018!
GE Appliance Park Fire CAL:
- GE Appliance Park Fire Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/16/18
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, on April 3, 2015 lived in or owned a residential property that was within a 2 mile radius of the former AP6 facility or within a 2 to 3 mile radius of AP6 and bounded by Fern Valley Road to the south and by Route 150 to the northeast.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $30
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Stewart, et al. v. Derby Industries LLC, and General Electric Co., Case No. 15-CI-01623, in Jefferson Circuit Court, Kentucky
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the GE Appliance Park Fire Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by January 16, 2018 to receive your potential award!
A fire from building 6 of the GE Appliance Park may have caused some property damage to those who live in a 1 to 2 miles radius you may be eligible for a potential award from the GE Appliance Park Fire Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Derby Industries who leased the space is one of the defendants of the lawsuit. Since the fire occurred at building 6, a $1.2 million settlement between defendants is compensating those affected by the unfortunate fire. If you lived within a 1 to 2 mile radius from building 6 of the GE Appliance Park you may be eligible for a potential award by January 16, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers a Companion Pass good through 2/28/25 plus 30,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.