Looking for cheap movie rentals? Right now, Amazon is offering you movie rentals for 99¢ now through January 23, 2017! You do not need to be an Amazon Prime member to get the Amazon offer. For Amazon movie rentals, be sure to enter MOVIE99 in the promo code section. Select from tens of thousands of titles! Take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Movie Rentals via Amazon Info:
- Amazon Movie Rental
- Promotion: Get 99¢ Movie Rentals From Amazon.com
- Expiration: 01/23/2017
- Terms: The promotional code reduces the retail price of a single movie rental on Amazon Video to $0.99 (plus tax). Offer does not apply to physical goods. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services, Inc. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Offer redemption only available on website. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Get 99¢ Movie Rentals via Amazon:
- Log into your Amazon.com account.
- Click on the digital movie you wish to rent for $0.99 from the selection below.
- Click “More Purchase Options” and enter the promotional code “MOVIE99“.
- Once the promotional code has been applied, click “Rent Movie”. Please note: The onsite pricing will not change, but the discount will still apply. To view the applied discount, go to Your Order History. Promotional credit expires January 23, 2017 at 11:59pm PST and can only be redeemed once.
If you’re looking for a cheaper means of renting movies, this is your promotion! Take advantage of this 99 cent movie rental offer from Amazon while it lasts! And no, you do not need to be an Amazon Prime member to be eligible for this offer. Let us know in the comment section below on your experience with this promotion! For more ways to save money, check out our full listing!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)