Delta 1,000 SkyMiles Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: 1,000 SkyMiles
- Account Type Needed: Delta Gold Status
- Availability: Nationwide (Targeted)
- Expiration Date: 6/16/2016
- Additional Requirements: Must be a targeted Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card Member.
How To Earn Delta 1,000 SkyMiles Bonus:
- For those of you who’ve been targeted via email, click on the Delta SkyMiles link you’ve been provided with.
- Once you’re on the page, you’ll be prompted to enter in your Skymiles number. Enter your number and proceed to the next page.
- Apply before June 16, 2018 and you’ll receive a 1,000 mile discount into your account.
Free miles are always good, especially when you get it from Delta SkyMiles. If you were targeted by them specifically, you’ll receive a link and will be required to enter your Skymiles number. Once you enter it you’ll receive the easiest 1,000 miles you’ll ever get! If you’re not a Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card Member, but want bonuses, check out our bonus miles page.
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.