Individuals who owned, or occupied property within an affected area of the class action lawsuit between Nov. 10, 2009 and Aug. 28, 2017 may be eligible for a potential award from the Granite City Steel Mill Coke Plant Emissions Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that those who lived near Granite City had been subjected to unacceptable exposure to airborne pollutants released from a steel mill plants run by US Steel and a coke plant run by SunCoke Energy and Gateway Energy Company. The defendants have agreed to the settle the class action lawsuit, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 27, 2017!
Granite City Steel Mill Coke Plant CAL:
- Granite City Steel Mill Coke Plant Emissions Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/27/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between Nov. 10, 2009 and Aug. 28, 2017 owned or occupied property within the affected geographical location of the class action lawsuit.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Keltner, et al. v. SunCoke Energy Inc., et al., Case No. 2014-L-1540, in the Circuit Court for the Third Judicial Circuit, Madison County, Illinois
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Granite City Steel Mill Coke Plant Emissions Claim Form.
- Read over the frequently asked questions link to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 27, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you live near Granite City an are complaining of exposure to airborne pollutants emanating from a steel mill plant and coke plant you may be eligible for a potential award from the Granite City Steel Mill Coke Plant Emissions Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, US Steel and SunCoke/Gateway Energy have been releasing pollutants that was effecting the nearby populace. If you are one of the affected, submit a claim form by November 27, 2017 to get a potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.