Did you work as an employee of the Hamilton Township School District? You may be eligible for a potential award from the Hamilton Township School District Retired Employees Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, The Hamilton Township School District allegedly failed to follow through with cash payments along with prescription drug payments for themselves and their dependents. The Hamilton Township School District has agreed to the settle the class action lawsuit, while there isn’t a claim form you can check the frequently asked questions PDF to find out how to be eligible for the potential away by October 24, 2017!
Hamilton Township School District CAL:
- Hamilton Township School District Retired Employees Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/24/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, is a retired district employee of Hamilton Township School district, that the district failed to follow through with cash payments to retirees in lieu of receiving prescription drug for themselves and their dependents.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Joan Gray, et al, v. Board of Education of the Township of Hamilton, Mercer County, Case No. MER-L-747-14, in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Mercer County
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Hamilton Township School District Retired Employees Claim Form.
- Read over the frequently asked questions PDF to see if you are eligible.
- Wait for cash payments sent automatically by October 24, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you are currently a retired district employee of the Hamilton Township School district and stopped receiving cash payments along with prescription covered drugs you may be eligible for a potential award from the Hamilton Township School District Retired Employees Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that in July 2011, the district stopped making payments to certain employees and by 2012 and 2013 all retirees were no longer receiving the cash payments required from contract. If you are one of the retirees, check out the frequently asked questions PDF to find out more about how to get a potential award by October 24, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 60,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.