Did you work as an employee of the Hamilton Township School District? You may be eligible for a potential award from the Hamilton Township School District Retired Employees Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, The Hamilton Township School District allegedly failed to follow through with cash payments along with prescription drug payments for themselves and their dependents. The Hamilton Township School District has agreed to the settle the class action lawsuit, while there isn’t a claim form you can check the frequently asked questions PDF to find out how to be eligible for the potential away by October 24, 2017!
Hamilton Township School District CAL:
- Hamilton Township School District Retired Employees Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/24/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, is a retired district employee of Hamilton Township School district, that the district failed to follow through with cash payments to retirees in lieu of receiving prescription drug for themselves and their dependents.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Joan Gray, et al, v. Board of Education of the Township of Hamilton, Mercer County, Case No. MER-L-747-14, in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Mercer County
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Hamilton Township School District Retired Employees Claim Form.
- Read over the frequently asked questions PDF to see if you are eligible.
- Wait for cash payments sent automatically by October 24, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you are currently a retired district employee of the Hamilton Township School district and stopped receiving cash payments along with prescription covered drugs you may be eligible for a potential award from the Hamilton Township School District Retired Employees Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that in July 2011, the district stopped making payments to certain employees and by 2012 and 2013 all retirees were no longer receiving the cash payments required from contract. If you are one of the retirees, check out the frequently asked questions PDF to find out more about how to get a potential award by October 24, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 110,000 Bonus Miles after spending $12,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Offer Ends 3/27/24.
Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Card Members now enjoy savings on Delta flights. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
• 5X miles on eligible transit, U.S. shipping, and U.S. office supply store purchases, plus all eligible purchases after you spend $150,000 in purchases on your Card in a year. If your purchase qualifies for a category that has a higher mileage accelerator, only the higher accelerator will apply.
• 3x miles per dollar on Delta purchases.
• Earn up to $10 back each month after using your enrolled Delta SkyMiles(R) Reserve Business American Express Card for U.S. rideshare purchases with select providers.
• Elevate your travel experience with an annual statement credit of up to $250 after using your Delta Reserve Business American Express Card to book prepaid hotels or vacation rentals through Delta Stays on delta.com.
As a benefit of Card Membership, you can check your first bag free on Delta flights, saving up to $60 on a round-trip Delta flight per person. For a family of four that's a potential savings of up to $240 per round-trip flight.
When you purchase a Delta flight with your Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business Card, you will receive complimentary access to The Centurion Lounge or Escape Lounge - The Centurion Studio Partner.
Enter Delta Sky Club at no cost and bring up to two guests or immediate family at a rate of $50 per person per visit. Effective 2/1/25, Reserve Card Members will receive 15 Visits per year to the Delta Sky Club; to earn an unlimited number of Visits each year starting on 2/1/25, the total eligible purchases on the Card must equal $75,000 or more between 1/1/24 and 12/31/24, and each calendar year thereafter.
Receive Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights; board early, stow your carry-on bag and settle in sooner.
This card does carry an annual fee of $650 (See Rates & Fees). Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel overseas.
Terms and limitations apply.