Received one of those pesky text messages from HD Supply Inc.? If so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the HD Supply Marketing Text Messages Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, HD Supply Inc. allegedly acquired consumers’ phone number by offering a 10% discount to in exchange for texting a certain number. Yet what was not properly disclosed was that once HD Supply Inc. had the number, they would continue to send them advertising text messages without consent. HD Supply Inc. have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by December 26, 2017!
HD Supply Marketing Text Messages CAL:
- HD Supply Marketing Text Messages Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/26/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who, received text messages between Oct 21, 2011 and July 26, 2017 that were sent by HDS using an automated telephone dialing system.
- Estimated Amount: $56.39
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Weisberg v. HD Supply Inc., Case No. 2:15-cv-08248-FMO-MRW, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the HD Supply Marketing Text Messages Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by December 26, 2017!
Individuals who received unwanted advertising text messages from HS Supply Inc. without consent may be eligible for a potential award from the HD Supply Marketing Text Messages Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, HD Supply Inc. provides maintenance and repair services to owners and managers of commercial properties, multi-unit residential properties, as well as healthcare and government facilities. They offered a 10% discount to those who texted a certain number, which allowed HD Supply Inc. to send the text messages. If you are under attack by unwanted text messages being sent by HD Supply Inc., you may be eligible for a potential award by December 26, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors at account opening. APR will not exceed 29.99%
Earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners. You'll earn 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter. You’ve got the power to use your Card beyond its credit limit* with Expanded Buying Power.
More buying power allows for your business means more opportunities to earn points. That’s everyday business with the Blue Business Plus Card. *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express, and other factors.
There card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).