For a limited time, you can order a new Hisense 50″ 50H6C 4K UHD Smart LED HDTV for only $274.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Watch everything from basic cable to Netflix streaming in dazzling clarity on this Hisense 4K television. The wide 50-inch screen makes this TV an ideal addition for your gaming or rec room. Enhanced audio on this Hisense 4K television immerses you in the sounds of your favorite programs and sporting events. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Editor’s Note: The current price is $299.99, but you can use Visa Checkout as your means of payment to receive $25 off purchases of $100+ resulting in a $274.99 price. You can see our Best Buy Visa Checkout review for more info!
Hisense 50″ 50H6C LED HDTV Specs:
- Resolution: 3840×2160
- Smart + WiFi, 4K UHD
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- 4x HDMI
- 1x Component
- 1x Composite
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new HDTV. Perhaps give the Hisense 50″ 50H6C 4K UHD Smart LED HDTV a shot! This product usually costs $449.99, but you can get it now for $274.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $175.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.