Has your energy bill looked suspiciously high recently or in the past? Well, if you used IDT Energy, Genie Retail Energy, Genie Energy International Corporation, or Genie Energy LTD between July 1, 2008 and Oct. 16, 2017, then you are eligible for a potential award from the IDT Energy Overcharge Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, some current and former customers of IDT Energy where overcharged for their utility bill and failed to receive rebates they were owed under the company’s rebate program. IDT Energy denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. File a claim by April 5, 2018 to receive your potential award and get back what you are owed!
IDT Energy’s Lawsuit:
- IDT Energy Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 5, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Current and former customers of IDT from July 1, 2008 through Oct. 16, 2017
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: McLaughlin v. IDT Energy Inc., et al., Case No. 1:14-cv-04107-ENV-RML, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the IDT Energy’s Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 5, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you are a current or former customer of IDT Energy then you may eligible for a potential award from the IDT Energy Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, IDT Energy overcharged its customers and failed to provide rebates customers were owed under the company rebate program. If your utilities bills have been suspiciously high, file a claim by April 5, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!