For residents of Illinois, Illinois State Credit Union is offering a $100 Bonus! If you love Illinois State Credit Union and you are proud to say “It’s MY Credit Union!” Share the love with you friends and earn even more cash rewards! Just send your friends o ISCU to open an active checking account!
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid through our Rewards Program.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Illinois State CU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Illinois State Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $100
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Illinois State CU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Illinois State Credit Union.
- You will receive a $100 cash bonus for each friend you refer!
- Open a personal checking account from Illinois State Credit Union.
- An account becomes active when it is used as a primary checking account.
- You will receive a $100 cash bonus!
Editor’s Note: Unfortunately, the site doesn’t list any additional terms and conditions, so I can’t give you any more information on what it means to have an “active” checking account. However, this seems like a very simple and hassle-free bonus so you shouldn’t have much trouble earning it if you ask a CSR about the terms.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Illinois State Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a friend or family member to the advantages of Illinois State Credit Union, have them sign up for a new active checking account! Meaning, all they have to do is make it their primary account! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!