Are you residing in any of the following locations: New York City or Grand Cayman Island? If so, have you been to the other city? If not, here is your chance to score a great deal to explore the other! The routes taking place: New York City to Grand Cayman Island for $96.90 non-stop, one-way trip and One-way, non-stop trip from Grand Cayman Island to New York City for $167.91!
New York: Home to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Statue of Liberty and other iconic sites, New York City is a fast-paced, globally influential center of art, culture, fashion and finance. The city’s 5 boroughs sit where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean, with the island borough of Manhattan at the “Big Apple’s” core.We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price then the ones we listed, but that can always change!
Grand Cayman Island: Grand Cayman is the largest of the Cayman Islands, the British Caribbean territory. George Town, its capital, is home to the Cayman Islands National Museum, dedicated to Caymanian heritage, and the ruins of colonial-era Fort George. At the island’s centre is the Mastic Reserve and Trail, a footpath through old-growth forest, sheltering a wide variety of native plants and animals.
Nonstop Flight Dates for $96.90 One-Way:
New York City to Grand Cayman Island
- June 12, 13, 21
- July 4, 5, 11, 12, 13
- August 29, 30, 31
- September 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 23
Nonstop Flight Dates for $167.91 One-Way:
Grand Cayman Island to New York City
- June 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
- July 13
- September 16
New York City to Grand Cayman Island:
- Buy It Now: One-way trip from New York City to Grand Cayman Island for $96.90
- Promotion: Non-stop one-way trips from New York City to Grand Cayman Island
- Route: From New York City to Grand Cayman Island
- Travel Dates: June 12, 2016 – September 23, 2016
Grand Cayman Island to New York City:
- Buy It Now: One-way trip from Grand Cayman Island to New York City for $167.91
- Promotion: Non-stop one-way trips from Grand Cayman Island to New York City
- Route: From Grand Cayman Island to New York City
- Travel Dates: June 9, 2016 – September 16, 2016
Departure Destination New York City (JFK) Grand Cayman Island (GCM) Grand Cayman Island (GCM) New York City (JFK)
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How To Get JFK To/From GCM Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting JetBlue since their prices seem to be the cheapest OR use our Buy It Now link above!
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using American Express Premier Rewards Gold to save the most money.
When you book, make sure you use your American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card to save yourself even more money and get 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines! I highly recommend taking this offer as it is pretty cheap and you’ll have a great time exploring a different city in the nation! Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.