Citi ThankYou is partnering up with JetBlue to offer you a new bonus transfer promotion. Valid through May 19, 2018, you can get a 30% transfer bonus when you transfer your Citi ThankYou Points into JetBlue TrueBlue points. The regular rate for Citi ThankYou® Premier, Citi Prestige® and Citi Chairman® cardmember point transfers to TrueBlue is 1,000 Points = 800 TrueBlue points. With this promotion, you get 1,000 Points = 1,040 TrueBlue points. For Citi ThankYou Preferred cardmember point transfers to TrueBlue, the regular rate is 1,000 Points = 500 TrueBlue points. With this promotion, it’s increased to 1,000 Points = 650 TrueBlue points. Simply go onto the Citi Points Transfer promotion page and sign into your account to begin your transfer today!
Citi ThankYou Points Transfer to JetBlue:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: 30% Transfer Bonus
- Expiration: May 19, 2018
- Terms & Condition: Limited Time Offer: Transfer ThankYou Points to TrueBlue and receive 30% bonus TrueBlue points. Offer is valid for Point Transfers to TrueBlue completed by 11:59 PM ET May 19, 2018. Promotion Terms and Conditions apply.
Get Bonus Transfer Points:
- Go onto the Citi Points Transfer promotional page.
- Click to sign into your Citi account
- Transfer your points and get a 30% bonus!
If you’re just a few points short from your next reward flight with JetBlue, check out this Citi ThankYou Transfer Bonus and get a 30% bonus transfer. Valid through May 19, 2018, simply transfer your Citi ThankYou points into JetBlue TrueBlue points through the promotion page to get your bonus. Start earning more toward that next reward flight today! Check out more ways to earn bonus points and miles!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.