Anyone who worked either as a current or former intern for Kenneth Cole between Dec. 2, 2008 and July 31, 2017 you may be eligible for a potential award from the Kenneth Cole Unpaid Internship Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Kenneth Cole was abusing their privilege of hosting internships by having current and former interns perform works that should have been compensated as if they were ordinary employees. Kenneth Cole maintains that it did not violate any labor laws but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid the expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by either October 16, 2017 if you are a verified intern, or February 12, 2018 if you were unverified as an intern!
Kenneth Cole Unpaid Internship CAL:
- Kenneth Cole Unpaid Internship Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: Verified: 10/16/2017, Unverified: 02/12/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Any individual who worked either as current or former interns for Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. and Kenneth Cole Consumer Direct LLC between Dec. 2, 2008 and July 31, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: $315
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. Intern Settlement, Case No. 161886/2014, in the Supreme Court of the State of New York for New York County
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Kenneth Cole Unpaid Internship Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by either October 16, 2017 if you are a verified intern, or February 12, 2018 if you were unverified as an intern to receive your potential award!
Interns who work or worked for Kenneth Cole and were doing work similar to ordinary employees, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Kenneth Cole Unpaid Internship Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Kenneth Cole’s current and former interns were exploited for works meant for ordinary employees and were not properly compensated. If you feel that you were doing ordinary employee works and wasn’t properly compensated, simply file a claim for a potential award by either October 16, 2017 if you are a verified intern, or February 12, 2018 if you were unverified as an intern! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)