For residents of Texas, Lubbock National Bank is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of Lubbock National Bank to your friends, family, and co-workers. When a friend decides to open up a new checking account, you will receive the $50 Bonus! If you friend opens up a new CD with $50k, you can earn up an additional $100. This bonus is valid until 6/30/2016, so get started today to start earning!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Lubbock National Bank Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 6/30/16
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Lubbock National Bank Bonus:
- First, you must open up a new checking account with Lubbock National Bank, if you haven’t already.
- Fill out the referral form.
- Spread the word of Lubbock National Bank to your friends and family members.
- Have your friend bring the referral form to any LNB branch when they open up a new checking account.
- Once all of the requirements are complete, you will earn the $50 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Lubbock National Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Lubbock National Bank to earn a $50 Bonus! To obtain this bonus, spread the word of Lubbock National Bank to your friends and family members. When your friend opens up a new checking account with your referral form, you will receive the $50 Bonus! This bonus is only valid until 6/30/2016, so get started as soon as possible to start earning! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)