Ever receive one of those annoying marketing text messages from the Mandee stores? For individuals that received unwanted text messages between October 16, 2013 through December 31, 2014 from Mandee, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Mandee Stores Unwanted Text Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the defendant began a text message marketing campaign in 2013 that resulted in text messages that the plaintiffs never consented to, this was in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. In response Mandee has agreed to change it text messaging practices and only send text messages to persons who have consented to do so. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 30, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Mandee’s Unwanted Text Lawsuit:
- Mandee Store Unwanted Text Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 30, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who receive unwanted texts from October 16, 2013 through December 31, 2014
- Estimated Amount: Up to $15 voucher
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide name, residential address and number
- Case Name & Number: Zeidel, et al. v. A&M (2015) LLC, Case No. 1:13-cv-06989, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Mandee’s Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 30, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that received unwanted texts from the Mandee store, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Mandee Stores Unwanted Text Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the Mandee stores violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 30, 2018 to receive your potential award! Please note that individuals can a $15 voucher when they claim it in-store at a Mandee. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)