Members Cooperative CU is offering a $50 bonus for their new Banzai Youth Literacy Program. Banzai is a free, online financial education resource for MCCU-area students. With Banzai, students learn to manage their money through a series of real-life situations, balance a virtual checking account, and more. If you complete the Banzai financial literacy program at your school, or through MCCU and earn a certificate of completion, you can earn a $50 bonus when when you open a student checking account. If this seems like something you are interested in or have a child that could benefit from this program, check it out!
Editor’s Note: Students must be age 13-19 to qualify for the incentive.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Members Cooperative CU Account Info:
- $50 Sign up Offer
- Members Cooperative CU Promotion Printout
- Account Type: Student Checking Accou t
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How to Earn Members Cooperative Bonus:
- Have your student/child complete the Banzai financial literacy program at school that offers the program, or through MCCU to earn a certificate of completion
- Bring the certificate in to any MCCU branch and open a student checking account (or confirm that you are already a student checking account holder) and receive a $50 deposit in your account.
Enroll your children into the Banzai financial literacy program to teach them how to manage money, and earn a $50 bonus with Members Cooperative CU after opening a student checking account! The program is a great way for students to learn so definitely check it out if you are interested. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!