Members of Midflorida Credit Union who were charged with improper overdraft fees you may be eligible for a potential award from the Midflorida Credit Union Overdraft Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Midflorida Credit Union allegedly violated Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act by charging it’s member’s an overdraft fee even though there was still a ledger/actual balance. Midflorida Credit Union have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, your potential award will be automatically sent, but if you choose to, you can be excluded by sending an exclusion form by December 11, 2017!
Midflorida Credit Union Overdraft CAL:
- Midflorida Credit Union Overdraft Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/11/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone that is a member of Midflorida Credit Union who, between Nov. 24, 2010 and Jan. 15, 2016, were assessed an overdraft fee when the member’s ledger balance was adequate to cover the transaction but their available balance was not.
- Estimated Amount: To be decided
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Fry v. MidFlorida Credit Union, Case No. 8:15-cv-2743-RAL-TGW, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Midflorida Credit Union Overdraft Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Receive your potential award!
If you were a member of Midflorida Credit Union and were assessed an overdraft fee between Nov. 24, 2010 and Jan. 15, 2016 even though the ledger balance was adequate enough to cover the transaction, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Midflorida Credit Union Overdraft Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that their accounts were hit with an overdraft fee during a transaction even though their ledger balance had enough to cover the transaction, yet their available balance could not. Plaintiffs claim that this violates Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act. If you are a member of Midflorida Credit Union and were assessed a overdraft fee between Nov. 24, 2010 and Jan. 15, 2016 even though you had a ledger balance, your potential award will be automatically sent if you are eligible, but if you choose to, you can be excluded by sending an exclusion form by December 11, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.