Midland States Bank is offering a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account with promo code Check250.
Bonus broken down as follows:
- Have a direct deposit of $1,500 and receive a $150 bonus
- Complete 20 debit card transactions and receive a $70 bonus
- Sign up for eStatements and receive a $30 bonus
Midland States Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Earn $150 with this Midland States Bank checking bonus when you open a new Liv checking account with direct deposit and eStatements.
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Account Type: Liv Checking account
- Availability: IL, MO
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1,500+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Not sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,500
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $40 if closed within six months
- Household Limit: None listed
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Relationship Checking ($600 Bonus), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($800 bonus), Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($200 bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
- In order to be eligible for this limited-time offer, you must be 18 years or older and apply online or in-person using the code: Check250.
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Checking offer is not available to existing personal checking account holders.
- Incentive is considered interest, producing a 1099-INT form.
- If the account is closed by you or Midland States Bank within 180 days after opening, you will forfeit the offer and be subject to an account closing fee.
- After you have completed the above requirements, the offer will be deposited into your new account within 30 business days.
This is a great checking account bonus with no monthly fees at Midland States Bank.