If you have ever received treatment at a MultiCare facility, signed MultiCare’s Financial Agreement and Conditions of Treatment forms, or received a prerecorded Hunter Donaldson call on your cell phone on or after July 7, 2010, then you are eligible for a potential award from the MultiCare Robocall TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, MultiCare Health Systems violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) by placing prerecorded calls (robocalls) to the cell phones of patients without their consent. Although MultiCare denies the allegations set forth in the TCPA Lawsuit and asserts that these phone calls were made with patients consent and were carried out lawfully by a company name Hunter Donaldson, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of further litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 8/24/2016 to receive your potential award (Up to $2,500) from the Multi-Health Systems Class Action Lawsuit
MultiCare TCPA Class Action Lawsuit:
- MultiCare TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/24/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class members include any person who has: Received a treatment at a MultiCare Facility, Signed a MultiCare’s Financial Agreement and Conditions of Treatment Forms. or received a prerecorded Hunter Donaldson call on your cell phone.
- Estimated Amount: Up to ($2,500)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Jumapili Ikuseghan v. MultiCare Health System, Case No. 3:14, cv-05539-BHS, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the MultiCare Robocall TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- File a claim by 8/24/2016 to receive your potential award!
For all class members of the MultiCare Robocall TCPA, you are eligible for a potential award (Up to $2,500) from the MultiCare Robocall TCPA Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, MultiCare violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) by placing prerecorded calls (robocalls) to the cell phones of patients without their consent. So if you are eligible, you must file a claim by 8/24/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).