For residents of Utah, Mountain America Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account as a PTA or PTA memeber. As a Member Benefit Provider of National PTA, Mountain America is offering local PTAs a $100 bonus when they open a non-profit checking account whereas PTA members will also receive a $100 bonus from Mountain America Credit Union when they open a personal MyStyle Checking Account. With the MyStyle Checking, you can expect no minimum balance requirement, mobile banking, online banking, bill pay, eStatements, options to customize your MyStyle Checking Account such as cash gifts, I.D. protection, credit monitoring, loan discounts, and much more! monitoring, I.D. protection, and much more. Sign up today!
Eligibility: Mountain America Credit Union membership is available to employees or volunteers of a Select Employer Group (SEG) or affiliated association. You are also eligible if you are living with or under the same roof as existing Mountain America members OR if you’re a resident of Salt Lake County (UT), Duchesne County (UT), Wasatch County (UT) census tract 940300, or Uintah County (UT) census tract 940100 or 940200.
Credit goes to Joshua for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Mountain America Credit Union $125 Bonus:
- Sign Up Offer
- Mountain America Missouri PTA Checking Bonus Printout
- Account Type: MyStyle Checking/Non-Profit Checking
- Availability: UT
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Hard Inquiry: Hard Pull via Experian according to the CSR
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not listed.
- Monthly Fee: You must have a minimum of four eligible products or services to waive the $4 monthly fee.
- Additional Requirements: Must be a PTA or a PTA member.
- Closing Account Fee: Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months from date the reward is deposited, or it will be debited from the account at closing.
How To Earn Mountain America CU Bonus:
- Apply online Mountain America Credit Union or visit a branch to open a new MyStyle Checking or a non-profit checking account to earn a $100 bonus.
- As a Member Benefit Provider of National PTA, Mountain America is offering local PTAs a chance to earn a $100 bonus when they open a non-profit checking account.
- PTA members can also receive a $100 bonus from Mountain America Credit Union when they open a personal MyStyle Checking Account.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $100 bonus. Keep your account open for at least six months or else the bonus will be deducted.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- MyStyle Checking Account: When you enroll in MyStyle Checking, you must have a minimum of four eligible products or services to waive the $4 monthly fee. Each product or service has (1) point value toward the “purchase” of a reward. Additional MyStyle points can be purchased at $1 per point per month. To qualify to purchase points, members must have a minimum of 4 qualifying MyStyle products and services. The following is a list of eligible products and services:
- Direct deposit: Have direct deposit of at least $100 per month. May be deposited into any share.
- Bill Pay: Make at least one payment using online Bill Pay each month.
- HELOC: Have an active Home Equity Loan on your account (i.e., carry a balance or complete at least one transaction each month.
- Credit Card: Have an active Visa credit card (i.e., carry a balance or complete at least one transaction monthly).
- eStatements: Statements received online.
- Senior Discount: Primary member on the account is 60 years of age or older.
- Minimum Balance $500: Maintain an average daily balance of $500 in combined deposits.
- Mobile Check Deposit: Deposit a check using mobile deposit at least once each month.
- Investment Relationship: Maintain an investments relationship with LPL Financial at Mountain America.
Our reader, Brandon, gave us these awesome tips:
I wanted to add that in addition to the $125 bonus for the Mystyle checking, the “four eligible products and services” each month both waive the monthly fee of $4 and give you points that can be redeemed for $3/month in Amazon gift cards. Thus, you can earn the $125 bonus up front plus earn $36/year in Amazon gift cards just for maintaining a balance of $500, initiating one bill pay, selecting eStatements, and logging in once a month (I have done this for the past year or so).
Also, it’s a pretty unique credit card bonus. Rather than charging a fee for balance transfers, MACU is paying 3% of the transferred amount. They also have an advertised variable APR of 8.24%, which may be lower than other credit cards and thus offer some the opportunity to earn a bonus and consolidate their CC debt at a lower rate.
Mountain America Credit Union if offering you a chance to earn what it seems to be an easy $100 bonus! If you’re a local PTA or a PTA member, this bonus is waiting for you! Are you interested in the bonus? If so, sign up today! Please leave your thoughts and feedback in the comment section below on this bank bonus offer! For more bank bonuses, see the complete list of Bank Deals!