UFB Direct’s Airline Rewards Savings Account gives customers and frequent travelers the best of both worlds. Whether you’re bolstering your savings account or simply looking to add to your frequent flyer miles, UFB Direct will help you do both — with the nation’s top rate too. Their Airline Rewards savings account currently offers 1.30% APY, the highest savings rate of any bank in the country. This account has no minimum balance requirement or maintenance fees.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Earn 500 miles/points within 90 days of account opening
- Get another 500 miles/points after the account has been open for one year
- 1 mile/point will be credited to your account within 60 days after the end of each month
With this account, you’ll also receive free online banking, mobile banking, email and text messaging alerts from UFB Direct. Additionally, you will receive a free ATM card, online check deposit program, and Quicken budgeting tool. With such frequent fluctuations in our economy, it’s important to take advantage of the highest savings rate possible. Don’t let any more time slip by. Visit UFB Direct to open your account and start earning the highest return on your savings today!
Find the best bank rates available to you!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)