All residents who have ever received phone calls from the Navy Federal Credit Union from Oct. 9, 2011 to March 14, 2016 may be eligible for a cash payment based on the number of claims received. A group of plaintiffs have claimed that the Navy Federal Credit Union violated the TCPA by calling users without their written consent and didn’t stop the calls even when the plaintiff told them he wanted to be taken off the list. The Navy Federal Credit Union has denied any wrongdoing or allegations but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 01/18/17 to receive your potential award!
Navy Federal Credit Union Class Action Lawsuit:
- Navy Federal Credit Union Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/18/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you recieved a phone call from the Navy Federal Credit Union from Oct. 9, 2011 to March 14, 2016 advertising their services.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Ronald Munday v. Navy Federal Credit Union, Case No. 8:15-cv-01629
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Navy Federal Credit Union Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 1/18/17 receive your potential award!
If you ever received robo phone calls from the Navy Federal Credit Union from Oct. 9, 2011 to March 14, 2016 you may be eligible for a cash payment from the claim pool from the settlement. According to the lawsuit, Navy Federal Credit Union violated the TCPA by sending out telemarketing calls to users without their consent and did not put people on their do not call list when they requested it. The Navy Federal Credit Union has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 1/18/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.