Available to Texas Residents, Neighborhood Credit Union offers competitive rates of 0.50% to 2.50% APY on CD terms from 3-months to 60-months (see table below). Neighborhood Credit Union CDs has a minimum deposit of $2,500 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate Neighborhood Credit Union can offer for your CD. What makes their CD rates so great is that, Neighborhood Credit Union can offer tons of CD terms to choose from that have competitive APY rates. At Neighborhood you get everything you expect and more!
Eligibility: Membership in Neighborhood Credit Union is open to the following:
- Those who live or work in Dallas or Ellis Counties or within the City of Arlington
- Those who live, work, attend school or worship within a 10-mile radius of the credit union’s branches in Coppell, Grand Prairie, Highland Village, or Richardson, Texas
- Residents of Collin, Delta, Denton, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Wise through joining the American Consumer Council
- Employees of the Dallas or Arlington District of the United States Postal Service
For more info, check out their membership page.
Neighborhood Credit Union CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! Neighborhood Credit Union pays the highest APY rate with a 2.50% APY rate on their 60-Month term. With as little as $2,500, you can invest in a CD account and maximize your earnings! Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to click on the offer box above and click on the Open Account green button.
CD Rates Increased:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit||How They Compare|
|3 Month||0.50%||$2,500||Best 6-Month CD Rates|
|6 Month||1.00%||$2,500||Best 6-Month CD Rates|
|12 Month||1.50%||$2,500||Best 12-Month CD Rates|
|18 Month||1.50%||$2,500||Best 18-Month CD Rates|
|30 Month||1.85%||$2,500||Best 36-Month CD Rates|
|36 Month||2.00%||$2,500||Best 36-Month CD Rates|
|48 Month||2.25%||$2,500||Best 48-Month CD Rates|
|60 Month||2.50%||$2,500||Best 60-Month CD Rates|
*The above rates are accurate as of 1/18/2018.
- Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
- Competitive 60 Month CD Rate: With a current online CD of 2.50% APY.
- Multitude of Services: Wire Transfers, Courtesy Pay, Telephone Teller, and much more!
- NCUA Insured: Neighborhood Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
By becoming a part of Neighborhood Credit Union (see offer table above) you maximize your earnings through their online CD’s! All you have to do to join is make a minimum deposit of $2,500 in order to get a rate of up to 2.50% APY with a 60 month CD rate. By joining Neighborhood Credit Union you get to enjoy CDs that are easy to set up, as well as being NCUA insured for up to $250,000. Knowing that they have a variety of convenient services and CDs lets you know that this is the right bank for you. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.