Worked as a parking production assistant for Netflix? If so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Netflix Lunar Mining Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Lunar Mining LLC aka Netflix allegedly failed to pay it’s parking production assistants correctly for all the hours they have worked. Plaintiffs claim that Netflix was violating federal Fair Labor Standards Act and New York Labor Laws and that they were owed compensation for the hours they worked but not paid for, which included overtime pay. Netflix denies any wrongdoing but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by December 29, 2017!
Netflix Lunar Mining CAL:
- Netflix Lunar Mining Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/29/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who, worked as parking production assistants on television, digital, web or film productions produced by Netflix (Lunar Mining) and filmed or taped in New York State from Feb. 23, 2010 through Jan. 10, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Muhammed, et al. v. Prodco Inc., et al., Case No. 1:16-cv-04133, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Netflix Lunar Mining Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by December 29, 2017!
Those that were a parking production assistant in New York between Feb. 23, 2010 and Jan. 10, 2017 may be eligible for a potential award from the Netflix Lunar Mining Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Lunar Mining/Netflix allegedly failed to pay their parking production assistants for all of the hours they have worked and by doing so violate federal Fair Labor Standards Act and New York Labor Law. If you worked as a parking production assistant in New York between Feb. 23, 2010 and Jan. 10, 2017, you may be eligible for a potential award by December 29, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)