Residents of Alabama can refer friends and family to America’s First Federal Credit Union to receive a $25 Cash Bonus. When your friend opens a new checking account with direct deposit and eStatements, you’ll receive a $25 check and your friend will get a $50 check.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25 Cash
- Account Type – E-Z Checking, E-Z Debit Plus, E-Z Premium, E-Z Primetime
- Availability – Alabama
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0 to $8
- Avoiding Fee – If you just need a simple account, I recommend the E-Z Checking since it is completely free. E-Z Debit Plus has an unavoidable $8 monthly fee, E-Z Premium has a $7 fee that can be avoided with a $2500 minimum balance, and E-Z Primetime is free but is only available for members over the age of 50.
- Account Closure Fee – Unknown, but the referred member must keep their account open for 90 days for you to receive a bonus.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
How To Earn America’s First $25 Bonus:
- If you live in Alabama, open a qualifying America’s First FCU checking account if you don’t have one. I recommend opening an E-Z Checking account.
- Fill out the Member Referral Form either online or on paper.
- Email the form or hand it to a friend or family member.
- When the referred person opens a new checking account with direct deposit and eStatements, you will receive a $25 check in 90 days and the referred person will receive a $50 check.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- America’s First Federal Credit Union reserves the right to determine the eligibility of new members and existing members for this offer.
- They may report to the IRS the value of any incentive or other premium. The applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- The new member must present the coupon at time of account opening.
- Referred person is not eligible if they are or were a signer on an America’s First account in the past 90 days.
- Member must follow normal account opening guidelines and qualify for account for existing member (referrer) to receive incentive.
- Incentive by America’s First Federal Credit Union check will be paid after 90 days of the new member’s opening of a qualified checking account with direct deposit and eStatements.
- America’s First Federal Credit Union employees are not eligible for this offer as a referring member or a new member.
Since all you need to do to earn a $25 bonus is refer a friend or family member, America’s First Federal Credit Union makes this offer as easy as possible for anyone that lives in Alabama. You just need to fill out the Member Referral Form online or on paper and give it to someone that needs a new checking account. Once that person opens a new checking account with direct deposit and eStatements, you’ll receive a $25 check in 90 days and the new member will receive a $50 check. Encourage your friend to open a new E-Z Checking account if they’re looking for something free and simple. If you are not a resident of Alabama, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.