Astoria Bank $50 Bonus Offer:
Those of you living in New York have the chance to earn a $50 Bonus after signing up for any checking account from Astoria Bank. When you open a new checking account, they will automatically deposit $50 after your first direct deposit is credited. All you have to do is make sure you contact the bank and ask them about this offer BEFORE the first direct deposit.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $50 Cash
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – NY
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – Optional
- Avoiding Fee – You can waive the account fees by maintaining a certain average daily balance.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no account closure fee described on the site, but the banks usually require you to keep the account open for 3 to 6 months or else they may charge fees.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Astoria Bank Bonus:
- If you live in New York, open an Astoria Bank checking account.
- Once your account is open, ask a bank representative about the $50 direct deposit bonus and tell them you are interested.
- Set up a recurring direct deposit within 90 days of contacting the bank.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive a $50 bonus within 30 days of the first direct deposit.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- To be eligible for the cash bonus, direct deposit must be a new service for each customer accepting the offer.
- Cash bonus is limited to $50 per customer regardless of how many direct deposits are initiated.
- Customer is not eligible to receive a cash bonus for direct deposits that currently exist on the account.
- The direct deposit must be credited within 90 days from the date the customer request is initiated with us.
- $50 will be reported as interest for your account on IRS form 1099.
- Offer can be revoked by Astoria Bank at any time.
If you live in New York and need a new checking account, you should consider signing up with Astoria Bank so you can earn a $50 bonus. Once you have your account, all you need to do is call and ask about the direct deposit bonus that they describe on their site. Once the offer is confirmed, you just need to set up a direct deposit within 90 days. The $50 bonus will be credited to your account after the first direct deposit has posted. If you don’t live in the qualifying area, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.