If you are a student living in Washington, D.C., Maryland, or Virginia, you have the chance to receive a $25 Bonus after signing up for a Student Checking account from Cardinal Bank. The only thing that you need to do to receive this bonus is open a Cardinal Bank Visa Checkcard when you open your account.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25 Cash
- Account Type – Student Checking
- Availability – D.C., MD, VA
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no account closure fee described on the site, but the banks usually require you to keep the account open for 3 to 6 months or else the bonus will be revoked.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Cardinal Bank $25 Bonus:
- If you live in Washington, D.C., Maryland, or Virginia, open a Cardinal Bank Student Checking account.
- Once the account is open, sign up for a Visa debit card.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive the $25 cash award.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Student Checking is available to students 18 or older. Students who are 15, 16 or 17 may open a Student Checking account when it is joint with a parent or legal guardian.
- Check printing charges and other charges may apply.
- Bonus subject to tax reporting.
As long as you’re a student living near a Cardinal Bank, you should definitely consider signing up for a Student Checking account so you can receive a $25 bonus. All you need to do is sign up for a Visa debit card to use with your account. You don’t even have to worry about account minimums or monthly fees either. If you don’t live in the qualifying area, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|