If you live in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, then First American Bank is offering the chance to earn a $50 bonus! To get the bonus, all you have to do is open up a Student Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50. Next, you must make 10 deposits/withdraws within the second statement cycle. Once you have fulfilled all of the requirements, then you will receive your $50 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $50
- Account Type – Student Checking
- Availability – IL, IN, WI
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – Yes, there a monthly fee of $7.95 until the age of 23.
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – Yes, there is a closure fee of $50 if account is closed within 6 months.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn First American Bank Bonus:
- First, you must open up a new Student Checking Account with First American Bank.
- Make the $50 minimum opening deposit.
- Make 10 deposits/withdraws within the second statement cycle.
- After you have completed all of the steps, you will receive your $50 bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Account subject to approval.
- Limit 1 per person.
- Monthly service fee of $7.95 is waived until age 23.
- $50 to open.
- $50 bonus cannot be used as opening deposit.
- Bonus will be paid at the end of the statement cycle when 10 deposits/withdrawals are made within the second statement cycle and will be reported to the IRS as interest income.
- If account is closed prior to 6 months, $50 will be charged against the account.
- Terms and conditions subject to change at any time. See banker for details.
For residents of Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, First American Bank is offering you the chance to receive a $50 bonus! To get this bonus, all you gotta do is open up a new Student Checking Account. ($50 minimum opening deposit required) Then you must complete 10 deposits/withdraws within the second statement cycle. Once you have met all of the requirements, then you will receive your $50 bonus! Also, don’t forget to review our full list bank bonuses!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.