Residents of certain states that live near a First Tennessee Bank can sign up for a new Money Market Savings account and earn a $100 Bonus. If you need a new savings account, just print out the Money Market Savings Bonus Certificate from the link and present it to a Financial Services Representative at any branch. As long as you open a brand new account by 12/15/2015 with a minimum opening deposit of at least $15,000, the bonus should be yours!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Bonue
- Account Type – Money Market Savings
- Availability – AR, GA, MS, NC, TN, & VA
- Expiration Date – 12/15/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $9
- Avoiding Fee – The monthly fee is waived is you also have a qualifying checking account, or if the total combined balance in First Tennessee accounts is at least $5,000.
- Account Closure Fee – You must keep the account open for 6 months if you want to keep the bonus.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
How To Earn First Tennessee Bank Bonus:
- Print out the Money Market Savings Bonus Certificate from First Tennessee Bank.
- Head to a branch and hand that certificate to a Financial Services representative before signing up for a new Money Market Savings account by 12/15/2015.
- You must have a minimum opening deposit of $15,000 or more.
- Once you have met these requirements, you should receive a $100 bonus within 6 weeks.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- The bonus will be reported as income on Form 1099-INT.
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Cannot be combined with other savings offers.
- Customer agrees to maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months.
If you’re interested in a $100 savings bonus, you should definitely check out First Tennessee Bank. As long as you sign up for their great Money Market Savings accounts with the bonus certificate by 12/15/2015 and then set up an opening deposit of at least $15,000, the bonus will be yours! Just make sure you keep the account open for at least 6 months if you want to keep the bonus. If you want to take a look at other offers, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.