If you live near a Focus Bank, you can sign up for a new Focus Free Checking account to receive a $100 Cash Bonus. As long as you apply for the account inside a branch and complete a few requirements, the bonus is yours! All you need to do is keep your account open for at least 30 days, sign up for eStatements within 60 days, and set up a direct deposit of $25 or more within 60 days.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Cash
- Account Type – Focus Free Checking
- Availability – AR, KY, IL, MI, & TN
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – None
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Focus Bank $100 Bonus:
- If you live in a qualifying state, open a Focus Free Checking account at a Focus Bank.
- Keep your account open for 30 days to receive a $50 bonus.
- Within 60 days, set up a recurring direct deposit of $25 or more and set up eStatements for another $50 bonus.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should have a $100 bonus.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- If the requirements are not met with in the required time frames, the offer is no longer valid.
- Customers must receive eStatements in order to have free Bill Pay.
- Limited to one (1) account per household.
- A debit card is a requirement with this account.
- Your bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099 – INT and you are responsible for any applicable income taxes.
- Other restrictions may apply.
This $100 bonus from Focus Bank is great because the requirements are pretty straightforward. You just have to make sure you open a Focus Free Checking account in person at any branch to get started. After that, you just need to keep your account open for 30 days in order to receive a $50 bonus. Then you’ll need to set up eStatements and a $25 recurring direct deposit within 60 days. Once you satisfy these requirements, you should have a $100 deposit in your account within 10 days of completing each requirement. If you don’t live in a qualifying state, take a look at our lists of national and regional bank bonuses to find an offer near you.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.