You can earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with Southland Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Visit the Southland Credit Union Long Beach Branch at 2250 N Bellflower Blvd.
- Establish your new credit union membership with a primary savings account and minimum $25 deposit.
- Open a Long Beach Checking Account with no monthly service fees and no minimum opening deposit.
- Within the first 90 days of opening your Long Beach Checking Account, complete one of the following:
- Establish direct deposit into your Long Beach Checking Account with an amount of $200 or more, OR,
- Utilize our Bill Pay service to pay at least one recurring bill using your Long Beach Checking account.
AND, be sure to maintain a positive balance in your account to be eligible.
Southland Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Long Beach, CA only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Accounts closed within six months of account opening will forfeit the $200 reward
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Membership is subject to eligibility. All new accounts will be verified through ChexSystems and are subject to credit approval. A primary share savings account is required for each new Membership with a minimum deposit of $25. Existing Southland Credit Union primary account holders do not qualify for the promotional offer. The promotional offer is available to anyone who establishes membership and opens the Long Beach Checking account at the Southland Credit Union Long Beach branch. Accounts cannot be opened online.
- $200 reward will be deposited to the Long Beach Checking account on the next available business day upon receipt of first direct deposit or first bill payment made. Qualifications must be met within the first 90 days of account opening to qualify for rewards. Qualifications include direct deposit of at least $200 or recurring use of ePay/Bill Pay, and the Long Beach Checking Account must maintain a positive balance. If these qualifications are not met within the first 90 days of account opening, rewards will not be paid.
- Long Beach Checking promotional accounts must be closed in the Southland Credit Union Long Beach branch. Accounts closed within six months of account opening will forfeit the $200 reward. The account can be converted to a different checking account after six months.
- Limit one rewards promotion per account. There is no minimum balance requirement to earn rewards. Offer is subject to change at any time, other terms and conditions may apply. Rewards earned are considered interest and will be reported on a 1099 to the IRS.
At Southland Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.