With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings. That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck. Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- jetBlue Airways from New York City, New York to Las Vegas, NV (e.g. 1/11 – 1/15)
- Starting at $212 for travel mid January 2019
- United Airlines from Boston, MA to Singapore, Singapore (e.g. 1/22 – 1/29)
- Starting from $743 for travel until early December or mid January 2019 to early May 2019
- Delta Airlines from Washington, D.C. to Warsaw, Poland (e.g. 5/6 – 5/13)
- Starting from $409 for travel from January 2019 to early May 2019 or late September 2019
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Honolulu, HI (e.g. 12/1 – 12/5)
- Starting from $353 for travel in early December
- jetBlue Airways from Phoenix, AZ to St. Maarten, Sint Maarten (e.g. 5/16 – 5/22)
- Starting from $396 for travel in late February
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Memphis, TN (e.g. 1/23 – 1/28)
- Starting from $98 for travel in January 2019 to early February 2019
- All Nippon Airways from San Francisco, CA to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (e.g. 1/17 – 1/24)
- Starting from $586 for travel in January 2019 to April 2019 or late August 2019 to September 2019
- Delta Airlines from Portland, OR to Glasgow, United Kingdom (e.g. 5/23 – 5/30)
- Starting from $483 for travel in April 2019 to May 2019
- Hawaiian Air from Phoenix, AZ to Hilo, HI (e.g. 1/24 – 1/28)
- Starting from $310 for travel in early December or January 2019 to February 2019
- jetBlue Airways from New York, NY to Palm Springs, CA (e.g. 1/11 – 1/15)
- Starting from $236 for travel in early December or January 2019 to February 2019
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings. Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience. Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers:
SPECIAL OFFER: Unlimited Matched Cash Back. Use your card for all your purchases and at the end of your first year, Chase will automatically match all the cash back you earned! There is no limit to how much you can earn. Every dollar in cash back rewards you earn is a dollar Chase will match.
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 20.49% - 29.24%.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.