Did you buy any Ultra brand dry dog kibble or dog biscuits that had a label indicating a “Guaranteed Analysis” of the amount of Bacillus species they contained? If so, then you may be entitled to a $5 gift certificate from the Nutro Ultra Dog Food Class Action Lawsuit. The class action lawsuit claims that Ultra’s packaging was false and deceptive in that it led purchasers to believe that the dog food went through an analysis of the amount of bacteria it contained even though the dog food products were allegedly incapable of forming live Bacillus at all. The company does not admit to any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the matter outside of court.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 29, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
- Ultra Adult Dry
- Ultra Large Breed Adult Dry
- Ultra Large Breed Puppy Dry
- Ultra Puppy Dry
- Ultra Senior Dry
- Ultra Small Breed Adult Dry
- Ultra Weight Management Dry
- Ultra Adult Biscuits
- Ultra Puppy Biscuits
- Ultra Senior Biscuits
- Ultra Weight Management Biscuits
Nutro Ultra Dog Food Class Action Lawsuit:
- Nutro Ultra Dog Food Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/18/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers in the United States (excluding California residents) who purchased either Ultra brand dry dog kibble between 4/1/2007 and 6/30/2009, or Ultra brand dog biscuits between 4/1/2007 and 4/30/2011 that contained a “Guaranteed Analysis” label.
- Estimated Amount:
- $2 Cash- Class Members may elect to receive a check worth $2.00 from the Nutro Ultra class action settlement.
- $5 Gift Certificate- Class Members may elect to receive a $5.00 gift certificate that can be used to purchase Nutro products.
- Donation worth $5- Class Members may elect to donate $5.00 worth of the defendants’ dry kibble product to animal shelters and/or animal charities.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Damian Monteleone v. The Nutro Company, et al., Case No. 2-14-cv-00801-ES-JAD, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Ultra has already changed the labeling of the products and removed the Bacillus guarantee as a result of the Nutro Ultra Dog Food Class Action Lawsuit. The company allegedly lied to its customers and now it has to pay. If you purchased one of their products, you may be eligible for a $5 gift certificate, so hurry file your claim by 10/18/2015. See our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!