If you live near an Old Missouri Bank branch, you can sign up for a new checking account and enroll in the Preferred Rewards program to earn up to a $150 Checking Bonus. To get started on this offer, all you need to do is open any new checking account and either call 417-869-9000 or visit a local bank branch. A representative will provide you with a Preferred Rewards coupon for you to complete and return to Old Missouri Bank. You must turn in this coupon to receive the bonus. Once you have your account and coupon, you can earn small $10 and $5 bonuses just by using your bank account normally. I’ll post the full list of terms below but you can get small bonuses for things like enrolling in online banking and using your debit card. These bonuses are supposed to add up to $150, but the numbers don’t exactly add up. This is a nice offer but keep in mind that this program can be discontinued at any time.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Old Missouri Bank has 4 locations in the Missouri cities of Springfield, Ash Grove, Walnut Grove, and Buffalo.
- $10: Bring in your old checks from another bank for shredding. Limit one per account.
- $10: Receive direct deposit at least twice in the first 90 days. Limit one per account.
- $5: Add Automatic Payments. The payment (EFT) must be deducted from your checking account at least twice in the first 90 days. $5 for each new automatic payment added within the first 90 days.
- $5: Use your new OMB debit card at least ten times during the next three months (Excludes ATM transactions).
- $10: Open a new savings account with at least $150, or a new money market account with $1,000.
- $5: Enroll in online banking, keep your account active, and you’ll receive $5.
- $10: Enroll in online bill pay, and they’ll pay you $5 if your account is actively being used.
- $10: Enroll in their mobile banking product for online access
- $5: Enroll & make mobile check deposits using your iPhone/Android device.
- Total: $60 + potential automatic payments bonus= $150?
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Old Missouri Bank $150 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Old Missouri Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking + Preferred Rewards Program
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, must set up recurring monthly direct deposits of $750 or more within 60 days of account opening
- Monthly Fee: $0 or $5.95
- Additional Requirements: Must obtain a Preferred rewards coupon and complete certain requirements. Read above
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown.
Earn Old Missouri Bank Bonus:
- Open any new checking account from Old Missouri Bank.
- Either call 417-869-9000 or visit a local bank branch and speak to a representative who will provide you with a Preferred Rewards coupon.
- Fill out the coupon and return it to enroll in the Preferred Rewards Program
- Complete the requirements listed above.
- If you complete everything, you can get at least $60. The maximum bonus is $150.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
- Secure Checking: Avoid the $5.95 monthly maintenance fee with a minimum daily balance of $1,500.
- Secure Interest Checking: Avoid the $5.95 monthly maintenance fee with a minimum daily balance of $2,500.
- Secure Relationship Checking: Avoid the $5.95 monthly maintenance fee with a minimum daily balance of $5,000 (combined).
For those of you that live in the Springfield, MO area, Old Missouri Bank is offering you the chance to earn up to a $150 Checking Bonus. All you need to do to get started on this offer is sign up for a new checking account. Once you have your account, you just need to enroll in the Preferred Rewards Program and complete a few requirements. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Old Missouri, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)