Do you like your wines and enjoy trying out different brands? If so, check out this American Express offer where card holders can get a $50 statement credit when they make a $250+ purchase from Penfolds. This is the perfect chance for those wine tasters to save extra money while doing what they love. All you have to do is simply log into your Amex account and check whether or not you have been targeted for the offer. If you have been, make your $250 purchase at Penfolds and you’ll receive your $50 statement credit. It’s as easy as that! Note that this offer ends on July 27, 2018, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can! We wouldn’t want you to miss out on this awesome amex offer.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.00% APY as of 11/17/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers Penfolds Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $50 Statement credit
- Expiration: 7/27/2018
- Availability: Targeted cardholders only
- Requirements: You must spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Penfolds.
- Terms and Condition: Must add offer onto your enrolled card and make your qualifying purchase of $250+ by expiration date.
How To Earn Penfolds $50 Statement Credit:
- Check your American Express account to see if there is any information on the bonus.
- You must spend $250 on Penfolds online website with your enrolled card, and you must do it in one more or more transaction online by the deadline of July 27, 2018.
- Once you hit the minimum requirement, you’ll receive your $50 Statement credit on your next monthly statement.
- Please allow 4-8 weeks for your credit to appear on your statement.
If you frequently shop for wines, this is a great promotion for you! You can receive a $50 statement credit when you spend $250 if you have been targeted. American Express and Penfolds are teaming up together to give you $50 Statement credit for shopping on their website. Penfolds can get expensive at times when you’re purchasing a lot of different wines to try out. I would take advantage of this offer if I was targeted! If you by chance have been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! For more ways to save money, check out our master list!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers up to $250 - Here's How: Earn up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal. Earn 20% back as a statement credit on purchases when you use your new Card to check out with PayPal at merchants in the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back as a statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 17.74% - 28.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).