For residents of Pennsylvania, Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust is having a special buy back offer of up to $25 bonus! When you open any new personal Checking Account at Phoenixville Federal and bring in your old checks and debit cards from your previous bank, Phoenixville Federal will pay you $2 per pad of checks and/or per debit card, up to $25! That’s double their usual buy-back offer! Remember that you’ll also have access to Debit card with no ATM fees, online Banking & Bill Pay, Mobile Banking & Deposit, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Credit goes to Manasa for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $200 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Premium Interest Checking, 50 N’ Better Free Interest Checking, Direct Free Interest Checking, Absolutely Free Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard or soft pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $8, see how to avoid monthly fees below
- Additional Requirements: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Receive Bonus:
- Open a new Personal Checking Account from Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust.
- Bring in your old checks and debit cards from your previous bank.
- You’ll receive $2 per pad of checks and/or per debit card, you could earn up to $25!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Premium Interest Checking: Maintain a balance of at least $1,000 to avoid the $8 fee.
- 50 N’ Better Free Interest Checking: No monthly fees.
- Direct Free Interest Checking: No monthly fees.
- Absolutely Free Checking: No monthly fees.
If you live in Pennsylvania, check out this offer from Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust. You can earn up to $25 just for opening a new personal checking account with Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust and turning in your old checks and debit cards from your previous bank! Easy as that! Let us know if you have any experiences with this bank or if you know if this account is able to be funded by a credit card. We would love to hear from you! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.