Paying too much for TV? Dish’s new Sling TV internet TV service is having an A La Carte promotion where you can get TV bundle services starting at $20 per month, featuring ESPN, Disney Channel, CNN, TNT, and other channels! You start by selecting from two base packages: Sling Orange, which starts at $20 per month for 30 channels, or Sling Blue, which starts at $25 per month for 45 channels. From there, you can add on and customize what you like to watch by choosing “Extra” bundles that feature themes, such as Kids, News, and Lifestyle. Most of these cost another $5 per month each. Whats more is you can watch Sling TV on your computer, smartphone, or tablet, so you can catch your favorite shows when you’re on the go. You can try Swing TV today with a 7 day free trial to see if you like its services or not! Take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Sling TV A La Carte Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Pick and choose a Sling TV bundle starting at $20 per month
- Sling Orange service (starting at $20/month) offers 30 channels including ESPN, Disney Channel, AMC, CNN, HGTV, and more.
- Sling Blue service (starting at $25/month) offers 45 channels like FOX, NBC, regional sports (geographic restrictions apply), NFL Network, FX, and more.
- Expiration: Free trial expires 05/22/2017 or upon cancellation if subscription is cancelled prior to this date.
- Requirements: Purchase a Sling TV bundle
- Terms: Free trial is available to new customers upon account activation. One per customer. Must provide email address and credit card. Trial will end 05/22/2017 or upon cancellation if subscription is cancelled prior to this date. After free trial your credit card will be charged monthly for applicable subscription until you cancel your service. Certain programs may be unavailable due to programmer restrictions or blackouts. Only available within the United States. State and local taxes apply. All prices, fees, charges, services, programming, features, functionality and offers subject to change without notice. Some local channels including FOX, NBC, ABC, Univision and UniMás are only available in select markets. Additionally, Sling Blue comes with FOX Regional Sports networks in select markets based on your billing zip code.
How To Get Sling TV:
- Go to Sling TV and start your free trial!
- If you’re satisfied with what they have to offer, choose from Sling Orange (starting at $20/month) or Sling Blue (starting at $25/month).
- Customize your TV lineup by choosing “Extras,” such as Sports, News, Comedy, and Kids.
- Enjoy your internet TV for less!
If you’re not up to paying full for a TV package, Sling TV offers up a cheap live TV service starting at $20 per month that’s viewable on a variety of streaming video devices at a lower starting price than other bundles. It also offers flexible add-ons, but be wary that some restrictions can lead to paying a lot more. Although not exactly “A La Carte,” where you can choose all the programs you love and put it into your own $20 bundle, this is a good alternative to pricey cable TV. What’s more is that you can try it out with the 7 day free trial and see if you like it or not. Just remember to cancel it before they start to charge you for their services before your 7 days end. For more ways to save money, see our section on ways to save money online and the best gift card deals!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|