Currently for American Express Platinum users, we have a very cool nifty promotion for you. If you link your your Amex Platinum card, you will receive a $200 annual Uber Credit. This Uber Credit cannot be used all at once because it’ll be split monthly. For the first 11 months, you’ll receive $15 Uber credit monthly , and in December you’ll receive the remaining portion of the credit which is $35. These Uber Credit’s don’t roll over so you must use your credits before the next month comes or else you will lose valuable rides that you could have taken advantage. Once you link your accounts, the promo code will be activated and added onto Uber account. When it is activate, it will show you that the credit ends on the last day of the month so you’ll get the chance to plan ahead on when you should use the credit. Hurry now and take advantage of this great deal!
American Express Platinum Uber Credit:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn a $200 annual Uber credit when you link your Amex Platinum card
- Availability: only for American Express Platinum users and Uber
- Expiration: Credit expires monthly
- Terms: Your monthly credit can be applied to any Uber ride in the US only. Unused credits will expire on the last day of each month. Credits will be available for use on the first day of each month.You don’t need to use you Amex Platinum card to pay the remaining balance for the ride.$15 Credit can be used for uberEATS.
How To Get $15 Uber Credit Amex Platinum:
- Open your Uber app or create one if you have not.
- Add your American Express Platinum Card as a Payment Method (might have to remove and add it again if it’s already been added)
- In the Credits section in Payments you will see $15.00. You’ll also receive an email acknowledging that your Platinum Card is linked to your Uber account. You’ll also be automatically enrolled in Uber VIP status, where available.
- Request a ride in the Uber app and select to use your credit for payment before completing the ride.
- Be sure to use your credits before the last day of the month because it does not roll over.
Overall if you have a American Express Platinum card and would like to partake in this special promotion, you must do so now! If you link your card to your Uber account, you will receive a annual $200 Uber credit that will be dispersed monthly. For the first 11 months, you’ll receive it in the form of $15 monthly, and then the last month which is December, will be $35. This is a huge saving considering how expensive Uber rides can be. You’re saving a lot of money on Uber rides just by activating and linking your cards. For more American Express Cards, be sure to check out for more!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $8,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.