Are you traveling during the holidays and need a little stress reliever? Well you’re in luck – if you are over the age of 21 you can receive a free beverage on your Southwest flight on Halloween! Southwest is a major US airline with the largest low-cost carrier. Typical people choose Southwest because of the 2 free checked bags and free-for-all seating choices! The service provided is exceptional and Southwest appreciates their customers and what better way than giving free premium beverages during holidays. So make sure to be aware of your traveling dates and if you’re in the air with Southwest, you’ll enjoy a free drink on them.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points plus a 30% off promo code after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 7,500 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
Some perks include $75 Southwest travel credit each year., receiving 4 Upgraded Boardings per year when available, savings of 25% back on in-flight drinks and WiFi, and more!
This card carries a $149 annual fee and no transaction fees.
Southwest Free Premium Drink Promo:
- Learn more
- Promotion: Free Premium Beverage (if you’re 21 years or older)
- Requirements: Must fly with Southwest during the listed holidays to receive a free drink
- Expiration: None
Southwest Holiday Drinks 2018 Schedule:
- Halloween — October 31
- Thanksgiving — November 22, 2018
Southwest is already winning our hearts with their generous service and multiplying destinations within the US and internationally. But they’ve made traveling so much more easier today with their free premium beverage promotion. Who says getting free things can only be for kids? So when you’re traveling during the holidays make sure to book with Southwest, sit back, have a free drink and relax. Enjoy the low fares, there’s nothing to hide. For more free food or birthday freebies make sure to check out our full listing. Since you’re traveling make sure to also check out our points, miles, and bonuses for ways to earn and save.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.