Are you looking for great diamond jewelry for an engagement or special occasion and don’t know where to start? Why not start with the largest online retailer of diamonds, Blue Nile? As the largest online retailer, Blue Nile has a great reputation for having great diamond products for the best price, every single day. Blue Nile’s diamond selection is extremely large! Their large selection allows you to pick and choose from hundreds of diamonds so that you can’t miss the one that fits your taste and preferences perfectly!
At Blue Nile, their jewelry is designed and crafted with high-caliber, quality materials and inspected with exceptionally high standard.
• Highest Diamond Quality Standard & Authenticity Certified
• Get More For Less & Always Have The Best
• Best Price: Find a comparable GIA graded diamond for less and they’ll match the price. Pay 20% up to 40% less than traditional jewelers
Blue Nile Coupons:
20% off Select Products – Promotion code must be entered in cart or mentioned over phone at time of purchase. Products available for the 20% discount may change at any time. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, cannot be applied retroactively, and products must be listed on the promotional page at time of purchase. Void where prohibited. Subject to product availability. Expires 1/1/2019
How to Get the Best Deals from Blue Nile:
- Be aware of the 4 C’s of Diamonds- the 4 C’s of diamonds describes a diamonds features by its Cut, Clarity, Color, and Carat Weight. It is important to know about these features to ensure that you get the best features from your diamond. If you would like to learn more about them, check out our “4 C’s of Diamonds” Post.
- Buying a Ring Just Under 1 Carat- Diamonds and rings are priced largely on how many carats it weighs. It is also based on what weight class the diamond is under. A 1 Carat diamond is much more expensive than a 0.99 Carat diamond because of its weight class. To learn more about how diamonds are priced, check out our “Diamond Pricing Guide.” If you only want to buy a 1 Carat diamond, be sure to look at our “1 Carat Diamond Ring Buying Guide.“
- Shop at the Right Time- Diamonds are priced differently every day. The best time to shop for diamonds is June to August when less people are shopping around. Before Christmas is also a great time because Blue Nile usually offers sales and promotions on select jewelry and diamonds.
- Diamond upgrade- Blue Nile offers a Diamond Upgrade Program for life. Purchasing a diamond worth at least double the original diamond, will give you credit equal to the full value of the original GIA or AGS grade diamond as credit to your new diamond purchase.
- Refer a Friend- Send a special link to your friends and if they purchase $1000 or more, you will both be eligible for rewards based on how much you spend of up to $100.
- Free Shipping- All Blue Nile purchases come with free insured shipping. If you spend $1000 or more, you will also get free overnight shipping.
- 30- Day Returns- Don’t like your product, return within 30 days to get a full refund.
- Free Gift Wrapping- All purchases can be gift wrapped by Blue Nile for your convenience
What You Can Buy From Blue Nile:
- Engagement Rings- Search through Blue Nile’s Top 20 Engagement Rings or even have your own custom rings made too! This customization option offers customers an even larger diamond selection to choose from.
- Insurance- Just in case anything happens, purchase insurance to be on the safe side!
- Pearls- Aside from diamonds, Blue Nile offers four types of pearls
- Jewelry- Don’t just shop for rings. Look at their earrings, necklaces, and bands too!
Diamonds and jewelry are expensive purchases and it is within our interest to try and find the best deals and prices that we can afford. A great place to start your search and save is at Blue Nile. They offer a wide selection of high quality diamonds for the best prices. Combine your knowledge on diamonds with the great prices at Blue Nile and you may be able to find the best diamonds at the best prices. If you’re still a little shaky with online diamond shopping, be sure to check out our guide on “How to Buy Diamonds Online.”
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 110,000 Bonus Miles after spending $12,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Offer Ends 3/27/24.
Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Card Members now enjoy savings on Delta flights. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
• 5X miles on eligible transit, U.S. shipping, and U.S. office supply store purchases, plus all eligible purchases after you spend $150,000 in purchases on your Card in a year. If your purchase qualifies for a category that has a higher mileage accelerator, only the higher accelerator will apply.
• 3x miles per dollar on Delta purchases.
• Earn up to $10 back each month after using your enrolled Delta SkyMiles(R) Reserve Business American Express Card for U.S. rideshare purchases with select providers.
• Elevate your travel experience with an annual statement credit of up to $250 after using your Delta Reserve Business American Express Card to book prepaid hotels or vacation rentals through Delta Stays on delta.com.
As a benefit of Card Membership, you can check your first bag free on Delta flights, saving up to $60 on a round-trip Delta flight per person. For a family of four that's a potential savings of up to $240 per round-trip flight.
When you purchase a Delta flight with your Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business Card, you will receive complimentary access to The Centurion Lounge or Escape Lounge - The Centurion Studio Partner.
Enter Delta Sky Club at no cost and bring up to two guests or immediate family at a rate of $50 per person per visit. Effective 2/1/25, Reserve Card Members will receive 15 Visits per year to the Delta Sky Club; to earn an unlimited number of Visits each year starting on 2/1/25, the total eligible purchases on the Card must equal $75,000 or more between 1/1/24 and 12/31/24, and each calendar year thereafter.
Receive Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights; board early, stow your carry-on bag and settle in sooner.
This card does carry an annual fee of $650 (See Rates & Fees). Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel overseas.
Terms and limitations apply.