*Offer is Dead*
Citibank is now offering 20,000 Thank You bonus points with their new regular checking account. Citibank is also increasing its account fees on December 9, 2011, in the following ways: 1) Their basic banking package’s monthly fee goes up from $8 to $10. However, this can be waived with qualifying transactions. Also, the debit card purchases, checks paid and ACH payments will no longer qualify as these transactions. You will need a $1,500 combined average balance for the fee be waived. 2) The checking account package will increase to $15,000 from $6,000 in order to waive the $20 monthly fee.
How to qualify for the bonus:
- Open a new Citibank checking account in the Citigold or Citibank Account Package by 12/31/2011.
- Enroll the new checking account in Citi ThankYou Rewards.
- Within 45 days after opening the account, place one direct deposit AND complete one electronic bill payment for two consecutive months.
Don’t miss this opportunity as the bank bonus will expire on 10/31/2011! Sign upfor an account today!
Find more bank bonuses on our list.
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food and beverages.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)