Drop your things and start packing. Right now United Airlines has given an amazing deal on flights from Seattle to Kailua, Hawaii with prices starting at $362 round-trip! This is an unbeatable price that United Airlines has offered us. Use this flight deal as a chance to kick back and relax on the beach. Imagine laying down in the shade on the beach with a drink in one hand and some Hawaiian food in the other. This is the time to make dreams come true and it won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Use the money you saved from the flight on an all inclusive resort along the beach. With a competitive price like this, it’s sure to get booked quickly, so plan accordingly and book your flight as soon as possible. We wouldn’t want you to miss a dream vacation like this one.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights From Seattle to Hailua:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Seattle, WA to Hailua, Hawaii Starting at $362
- Valid: Availability from July – early December
How To Get SEA/KOA Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to book once you find the best prices.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- Enjoy your flight knowing you saved money!
Time to book that dream vacation without costing you an arm and a leg. United Airlines has placed a very competitive price on flights from Seattle to Kailua, Hawaii with prices starting at $362 round-trip. Don’t miss out on a chance to fly to Hawaii for such a good price. As always, to save even more money! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! Check out more ways to save money with our flight deals and our points, miles, and bonuses!
The IHG One Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 100,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
• Up to 17 total points per $1 spent when you stay at IHG Hotels & Resorts
• 3 points per $1 spent on purchases on monthly bills, at gas stations, and restaurants.
• 2 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.