Tired of cards with unbearable interest rates? Get an ultra-low interest rate on your everyday purchases and check out the Scotiabank Value® Visa Card! You will be able to save up to hundreds of dollars a year on interest alone.
The welcome bonus that this card offers is a 0.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months when your new credit card account is opened by June 30, 2019. There is also a small annual fee of $29 that you must take into account.
Unfortunately, this opportunity is only available in Canada only so if you qualify, take advantage of this as soon as possible. If you’re looking for a card that will earn More Rewards Points on everyday purchases, then definitely consider the Scotiabank Value® Visa Card.
Scotiabank Value® Visa Card
- 0.99% introductory interest rate on Cash Advances for the first 6 months (12.99% after that; annual fee $29)1
- Save up to hundreds of dollars a year on interest
- Pay down higher interest rates balances faster
- Transfer higher rate balances and save even more
- $29 annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Quick pay. Simply wave your Scotiabank Value Visa Card or your smartphone at checkout for quick and easy payments with Visa payWave.
- Optional insurance coverage. Pay $1.09 per $100 of average daily balance on your credit card and receive financial protection from a range of life events, including disability, job loss, critical illness and loss of life.
- Save on car rentals. Book with AVIS and Budget car rental locations in Canada and the U.S. and save up to 25% when you pay with your Scotiabank Value Visa Card.
- Free additional cards. Add an additional Supplementary Cardholder to your Scotiabank Value Visa Card or request an additional card at no extra charge.
- World class service. Tap into world-renowned customer service 24/7 if you have issues with your card by either visiting your Scotiabank branch or calling the number on the back of your Visa.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are looking for a card with low interest rates, we found the perfect card for you! The Scotiabank Value® Visa Card is currently offering a 0.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months when your new credit card account is opened by June 30, 2019.
There is an annual fee of $29 but it is justified with the other perks and benefits. Remember to apply for the card as soon as possible! However, if this credit card promotion is not for you, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|