Seaworld is the place to be for some fun and adventure with friends and family. But if you have made a purchase or transaction at this amusement park, then you may be at risk for identity theft. For individuals that were provided with an electronically printed receipt for any transaction at SeaWorld between March 28, 2013 and April 1, 2017, then you are eligible for a potential award from the SeaWorld Customer Receipt Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Seaworld has been providing the expiration date of your debit or credit card number for your receipts on their transactions. SeaWorld denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the FACTA class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 6th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
SeaWorld Customer Receipt Lawsuit:
- SeaWorld Customer Receipt Class Action Lawsuit Form
- Claim Form Deadline: March 6th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals that were provided with an electronically printed receipt for any transaction
- Estimated Amount: $25 for Class Members who submit proof of receipt or two concession certificates with a total value of up to $9.50 (up to $4.75 per certificate)
- Proof of Purchase: No proof is required
- Case Name & Number: Diaz, et al. v. SeaWorld Entertainment Inc., et al., Case No. ECU10046, in the Superior Court for the State of California in and for the County of Imperial
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the SeaWorld Customer Receipt Class Action Lawsuit Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by March 6th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
SeaWorld is full of adventure, so be sure to enjoy the beautiful sea-creatures and thrilling rides, but make sure you aren’t at risk for identity theft. If you have made a transaction at SeaWorld and were provided with an electronic receipt, then you are eligible for a potential award from the SeaWorld Customer Receipt Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, SeaWorld has been providing the expiration date of your debit or credit card number, and close to 1.3 million receipts were in violation of FACTA. So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 6th, 2018, to receive your potential award of $25 cash payment or two concession certificates (value of up to $9.50)! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).