American Express “Small Business Saturday” will be open for registration to get a 1-time $10 statement credit for spending $10 or more in a single in-store transaction at a qualifying small business. You must register an eligible American Express card and use it on November 30th at a store on the Small Business Saturday Map.
Small Business Saturday FAQ:
- You will be able to register your American Express Cards at www.shopsmall.com at 12:00 A.M. MST (Mountain Standard Time) on 11/24/13 until 11:59 P.M. MST on 11/30/13, unless the registration limit is reached sooner.
- Registration is limited.
- Use your registered cards on 11/30/13 to spend $10 or more in a single in-store transaction at a qualifying small business that appears on the Small Business Saturday Map. Online transactions do not qualify.
- The Small Business Saturday Map will be available from 11/21/13-12/1/13.
- Card Member will receive a one-time $10 statement credit for that transaction from American Express within 90 days after 11/30/13.
- Consumer and small business cards are eligible. Corporate cards and prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve) are not eligible.
- If the qualifying purchase is returned or cancelled, the statement credit may be reversed.
The corporate and prepaid cards Amex aren’t eligible, but check out some personal and small business American Express cards to earn more bonuses on top of the “Small Business Saturday” special promotion. The $10 statement credit bonus should appear within eight weeks of the purchase, though typically post much faster than that. Check out more information on their Frequently Asked Questions.
This special Amex promotion is limited, so make sure to register ASAP on November 24, 2013 and then use your registered card on November 30, 2013 to spend $10 or more in a single in-store transaction. You will then receive a $10 statement credit simply for participating in Small Business Saturday. Check out more ways to Make Money Online!